Thursday, May 5, 2011

So I got "Let Go" for nothing?

Yesterday we had to go pay bills with our quickly dwindling cache of money. I had left dvds at Radio Shack so I decided to pick them up.


Once I got in there and spoke with my former manager, he informs me that the so-called fraudulent sale that I had conducted under his authorization wasn't even fraudulent.
Nice, so now he's supposedly trying to get us our jobs back.

I've decided, since I've already had call backs from several places, that I am going to go with the highest pay. Even if we do get our jobs back, I am not too sure I want to go back......

Also I would just like to say, I am not trying to bad mouth Radio Shack or any of the people that work there. My manager was the best manager I have ever had in my life. The people of Radio Shack are amazing, they have never been mean or cold to me in anyway. I don't believe in basing my opinions on others, I like to form opinions on my own experiences and ideas.

I am just sharing my experience with a flawed system, and Radio Shack isn't the only place in the world that has them....

I have had my share of experiences with flawed systems before. One being the Adams County Court system.


Alas, I digress. I'll share more as I see fit.

Ciao

No comments: